The location couldn´t be better as I would be your neighbour!! Probably the most popular and desired zone in Sax just a stone´s throw from Consum supermarket, a two-minute walk to a very good gym, five minutes’ walk to the open air and enclosed public swimming pools and about the same to the new Health Centre with a 24hr Walk-In.
This is as mentioned a rare find a large Ground Floor apartment with outside space, a lovely spacious patio so if you have pets and/or small children they can play safely, however, there is a small park across the road for younger children, it is perfect.
You enter from Calle Antonio Marchado as it is on the corner from Calle Alicante. Immediately you will notice that the outside walls need rendering and we would suggest the metre-high stone finish that is so popular and many different styles can be seen on the same street.
In through the hallway, there is a bedroom to the right and the kitchen to the right-hand side which wants ripping out and replacing but it is a decent size and if you go through the kitchen there is a big space leading to the patio that can be easily made into a conservatory.
Returning to the hallway there are two more bedrooms, all of the bedrooms will accommodate a double bed although one of them is more a single than a double, however, all are full of natural light.
The bathroom, like the kitchen wants replacing but, again like the kitchen it is a decent size. A new bathroom and kitchen depend very much on the quality you choose but a Leroy Merlin type should cost no more than 8,000€ for the two.
The lounge/diner is practically square and has a window out to the patio.
The electricity and water are connected and the large majority of the apartment has been painted recently in white.
A single floor property in this zone in Sax of 3 Bedrooms would cost in the region of 130,000€ and our builders have estimated a cost for everything that wants doing of around 23-25,000€.
The owner has already bought high-quality double-glazed windows for three of the rooms and is generously including them in the price.
Sax is a small town located in the province of Alicante, Spain. If you're considering living in Sax, Alicante, here are six compelling reasons to do so:
1. Safe: Sax is fortunate to have practically 100% employment which means that Sax has an extraordinarily low crime rate. My wife and I live in the town and even taking the dog for a walk very late at night neither of us have ever felt unsafe or even the thought of crossing the road to avoid anyone. Living here is a joy and nothing like living in the UK where we double/triple/quadruple locked doors and wouldn´t dream of leaving our car unlocked.
2. Scenic Surroundings: The town is surrounded by picturesque landscapes, including mountains and rolling hills, providing opportunities for hiking, biking, and enjoying nature.
3. Community Spirit: Small towns like Sax often have strong community bonds, allowing you to easily get involved in local events and activities and build meaningful connections with residents.
4. Affordable Living: The cost of living in smaller towns like Sax is generally lower than in larger cities, making it more budget-friendly for individuals and families.
5. Historical Charm: Sax boasts historical architecture and a charming old town with narrow streets, making it a delightful place to explore and immerse yourself in Spanish culture.
6. Proximity to Alicante City: While Sax offers a tranquil lifestyle, it's not far from Alicante city, where you can access amenities, shopping centers, and entertainment options within a reasonable drive.
Living in Sax, Alicante, allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds: the serene charm of a small Spanish town and the conveniences of a larger city nearby.
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.