This is a gorgeous villa just a few minutes outside the traditional Spanish town of Monovar and 35 minutes from Alicante Airport and the beaches of the Costa Blanca.
The access is excellent with tarmac roads leading all the way to the villa and there is a parking space at the villa as well as loads of on-street parking.
The owners have made superb improvements to the villa and it is presented in walk-in condition.
You enter into a small hallway, ahead of you is the kitchen with newly fitted units and not to be described as” small”, from the kitchen there is a door out a really lovely terrace, perfect for breakfast or any meal.
To the left is the open plan lounge/diner full of natural light via the patio doors that lead out to another balcony terrace with breath taking views across the valley towards the town of Monovar.
There are three double bedrooms and a bathroom on this level.
Down the steps towards the garden area, 500 metres is a fair size garden but it is all low maintenance as the property has not been used for full time living, the first thing you notice is the pool which is built below the balcony terrace and is delightful and easy to maintain.
There is a stand-alone exterior bathroom near the pool.
The Guest House is spacious and it would be easy to add a bathroom if required.
This is a property where you can land, drive 35 minutes from the airport, unpack your suitcases, and begin living the dream. You may want to stop at one of the four supermarkets in Monovar to pick up some beers and wine on your way of course.
Here are six reasons why you might consider living in Monóvar:
1. Tranquil lifestyle: Monóvar is a small town located in the province of Alicante, Spain. It offers a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere, making it an ideal place to escape the hustle and bustle of larger cities. The town's charm lies in its traditional Spanish culture, friendly locals, and slower pace of life.
2. Beautiful surroundings: Monóvar is situated in the picturesque Vinalopó Valley, surrounded by stunning natural landscapes. The area is known for its vineyards, olive groves, and almond orchards. If you appreciate nature and enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling, Monóvar provides ample opportunities to explore the scenic countryside.
3. Affordable cost of living: Compared to larger cities in Spain, Monóvar offers a more affordable cost of living. Housing prices, rental rates, and everyday expenses tend to be lower, allowing you to stretch your budget further and potentially enjoy a higher quality of life without breaking the bank.
4. Rich cultural heritage: Monóvar has a rich history and cultural heritage. The town boasts a beautiful historic center with narrow streets, charming squares, and well-preserved architecture. You can explore the local museums, visit the impressive 18th-century church of San Juan Bautista, and participate in traditional festivals and events that showcase the region's culture.
5. Proximity to amenities: While Monóvar offers a peaceful lifestyle, it is still conveniently located near larger towns and cities. You can easily access essential amenities, such as healthcare facilities, schools, shopping centers, and transportation options, without having to travel long distances.
6. Mediterranean climate: Monóvar enjoys a Mediterranean climate, characterized by mild winters and hot summers. The region experiences a high number of sunny days throughout the year, which is particularly appealing if you prefer a sunnier and warmer climate. The pleasant weather allows for outdoor activities and a relaxed lifestyle.
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.