What a stunning property. This is just perfect whether it be for a holiday home as it is used now or as a permanent home as it was some years ago.
Tranquility, beauty and privacy are the three words that spring to mind but there are many more like breathtaking views and amazing low-maintenance gardens.
We should begin with the access which is by tarmac road from Sax or from Salinas. For those of you who like to have a stroll and a drink perhaps, it is a 16-minute stroll to the nearest bar/restaurant which just happens to be La Rana, one of the very best restaurants around specialising in rice dishes.
The gate opens to a short driveway with loads of naturally shaded parking spaces and it is hard not to be a tad overwhelmed by the splendour of the tree to the right-hand side not that the left-hand side is any less lovely.
Walking around the property is it a series of well-kept garden areas along with a very private swimming pool area with terracing and more naturally shaded areas and sunny areas which is to the left-hand side of the property. Walking around to the rear there are five outbuildings, a small garden shed, a bigger tool shed, a compost area, a covered small area and then a storeroom. The entire property is 100% legal so there is an opportunity to remove these outbuildings and install a wooden cabin for guests.
At the front of the property, we have a quite lovely terrace with a pergola and extraordinary views of the mountains. From here you enter the conservatory and this is where you would live pretty much, it´s gorgeous and is built to adapt to the weather with windows all around that can be opened up to allow the mountain breeze to come through or closed in winter to trap the sunshine, it is more like a lounge/diner than a conservatory but, moving onwards we enter the open-plan lounge/diner/kitchen which has a fully fitted kitchen at one end and a cosy feature log fire at the other with plenty of space to relax in.
The living and sleeping areas are separated by a small hallway. There are two equal sized double bedrooms that are full of natural light and a modern family bathroom with a fabulous shower unit.
What we have is:-
· A very tranquil location within walking distance of the town (15 minutes and not an Estate Agent´s 15 minutes)
· Amazing privacy
· Beautiful gardens (A local gardener currently looks after the property for 100€ per month) that are low maintenance
· Walk-in condition, just bring your suitcases and that is it
· Wonderful swimming pool area
· Safe environment
Here are six great reasons to live in Salinas, Alicante, Spain:
1. Tranquil Lifestyle: Salinas offers a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities. The village is nestled amidst beautiful countryside and provides a slower pace of life, perfect for those seeking a relaxed and idyllic environment.
2. Natural Surroundings: Salinas is situated in a picturesque setting surrounded by stunning natural landscapes. The area is known for its rolling hills, almond groves, and expansive olive orchards. It's an ideal location for nature lovers, with ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and exploring the countryside.
3. Authentic Spanish Culture: Living in Salinas allows you to experience authentic Spanish culture. The village preserves its traditional charm, and you can immerse yourself in local customs, festivals, and gastronomy. The warm and welcoming locals contribute to the sense of community, making it a great place to build lasting connections.
4. Proximity to the Coast: Although Salinas is a rural village, it enjoys proximity to the beautiful Mediterranean coastline. The popular coastal towns of Santa Pola and Guardamar del Segura are just a short drive away, offering gorgeous sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a range of water sports and recreational activities.
5. Accessible Location: Salinas is conveniently located within easy reach of major transport links. The nearby city of Alicante is less than an hour's drive away, offering an international airport, high-speed train connections, and a wide range of amenities, including shopping centers, restaurants, and cultural attractions. This accessibility makes it convenient to travel both within Spain and to other European destinations.
6. The town has a Medical Centre, a Pharmacy, a Mini-Market, a Bakery, two Banks, Five Bars, Four restaurants, and an ironmonger as well as Public Swimming pools both indoor and outdoor.
Living in Salinas, Alicante, allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds—a peaceful rural setting surrounded by natural beauty while still having access to urban conveniences and the stunning Mediterranean coastline.
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.