Distance to beach:
Distance to airport:
Something we are asked for constantly is a property in the town with a garden/land especially for people with pets or who enjoy gardening. The problem is that they are very rare as the land is urban which has a far higher value than rustic land in the countryside.
So, we have a 3 Bed 2 Bath Property of over 80m2 in the lovely town of Salinas on a plot of 400m2.
The Master Bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and there is also a family bathroom for the other two bedrooms.
The Lounge/Diner has a feature log-burning fireplace for the winter months and the kitchen is separate.
The property is in need of modernisation as I doubt much has changed since it was built but it is mainly cosmetic as the distribution is excellent and structurally everything seems to be in order.
In addition, there is an independent garage of 25m2 in the land which can easily be given a "change of use" and a Guest House can be made.
Another great advantage is having everything on one level and the property benefits from having two air conditioning units and a swimming pool can be added if required.
So if you want to live in the town but have the advantages of a country property this is for you.
Here are six great reasons to live in Salinas, Alicante, Spain:
- Tranquil Lifestyle: Salinas offers a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities. The village is nestled amidst beautiful countryside and provides a slower pace of life, perfect for those seeking a relaxed and idyllic environment.
- Natural Surroundings: Salinas is situated in a picturesque setting surrounded by stunning natural landscapes. The area is known for its rolling hills, almond groves, and expansive olive orchards. It's an ideal location for nature lovers, with ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and exploring the countryside.
- Authentic Spanish Culture: Living in Salinas allows you to experience authentic Spanish culture. The village preserves its traditional charm, and you can immerse yourself in local customs, festivals, and gastronomy. The warm and welcoming locals contribute to the sense of community, making it a great place to build lasting connections.
- Proximity to the Coast: Although Salinas is a rural village, it enjoys proximity to the beautiful Mediterranean coastline. The popular coastal towns of Santa Pola and Guardamar del Segura are just a short drive away, offering gorgeous sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a range of water sports and recreational activities.
- Accessible Location: Salinas is conveniently located within easy reach of major transport links. The nearby city of Alicante is less than an hour's drive away, offering an international airport, high-speed train connections, and a wide range of amenities, including shopping centers, restaurants, and cultural attractions. This accessibility makes it convenient to travel both within Spain and to other European destinations.
- The town has a Medical Centre, a Pharmacy, a Mini-Market, a Bakery, two Banks, Five Bars, Five restaurants and an ironmonger as well as an outdoor public swimming pool.
Living in Salinas, Alicante, allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds—a peaceful rural setting surrounded by natural beauty while still having access to urban conveniences and the stunning Mediterranean coastline.
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.
- Pounds: 108.339 GBP
- Russian ruble: 108.339 RUB
- Swiss franc: 120.500 CHF
- Chinese yuan: 979.138 CNY
- Dollar: 136.888 USD
- Swedish krona: 1.427.625 SEK
- The Norwegian crown: 1.460.500 NOK