Year of construction:
Distance to beach:
Distance to airport:
Distance to amenities:
Distance to Golf:
Spectacular Bungalow in the town of Salinas.
The property is perfectly distributed on two floors. The ground floor has a bedroom and a bathroom as the Spanish always consider elderly relatives who may want to stay with them. Just as easily, we can consider this for guests,
There is a fabulous L-Shaped lounge/diner that has lots of natural light and is so surprisingly spacious and this leads out to a covered terrace and a large patio/garden area. One of the neighbours has installed a small swimming pool.
The fully fitted kitchen is very modern and also has access to the terrace.
On the upper floor are three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a lovely en-suite bathroom and two more double bedrooms as well as a family bathroom and there is access to a large balcony from the master and the second bedroom. The balcony is easily big enough for a table and chairs and is a great place to relax with a drink in the evening and enjoy the breeze from the four mountain ranges that surround Salinas.
To finish everything off nicely there is, of course, a well-sized garage and quite commonly they are used to create even more accommodation as there is loads of off-street parking, and car theft is rarely heard of in towns like Salinas that have full employment.
Here are six great reasons to live in Salinas, Alicante:
- Tranquil Lifestyle: Salinas offers a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities. The village is nestled amidst beautiful countryside and provides a slower pace of life, perfect for those seeking a relaxed and idyllic environment.
- Natural Surroundings: Salinas is situated in a picturesque setting surrounded by stunning natural landscapes. The area is known for its rolling hills, almond groves, and expansive olive orchards. It's an ideal location for nature lovers, with ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and exploring the countryside.
- Authentic Spanish Culture: Living in Salinas allows you to experience authentic Spanish culture. The village preserves its traditional charm, and you can immerse yourself in local customs, festivals, and gastronomy. The warm and welcoming locals contribute to the sense of community, making it a great place to build lasting connections.
- Proximity to the Coast: Although Salinas is a rural village, it enjoys proximity to the beautiful Mediterranean coastline. The popular coastal towns of Santa Pola and Guardamar del Segura are just a short drive away, offering gorgeous sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a range of water sports and recreational activities.
- Accessible Location: Salinas is conveniently located within easy reach of major transport links. The nearby city of Alicante is less than an hour's drive away, offering an international airport, high-speed train connections, and a wide range of amenities, including shopping centers, restaurants, and cultural attractions. This accessibility makes it convenient to travel both within Spain and to other European destinations.
- The town has a Medical Centre, a Pharmacy, a Mini-Market, a Bakery, two Banks, Five Bars, Four restaurants and an ironmonger as well as Public Swimming pools both indoor and outdoor.
Living in Salinas, Alicante, allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds—a peaceful rural setting surrounded by natural beauty while still having access to urban conveniences and the stunning Mediterranean coastline.
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.
- Pounds: 95.338 GBP
- Russian ruble: 95.338 RUB
- Swiss franc: 106.040 CHF
- Chinese yuan: 861.641 CNY
- Dollar: 120.461 USD
- Swedish krona: 1.256.310 SEK
- The Norwegian crown: 1.285.240 NOK