Year of construction:
Distance to beach:
Distance to airport:
Distance to amenities:
Distance to Golf:
Superbly located just one minute's walk away from the centre of Salinas this is a walk-in condition family townhouse all on one floor.
It probably wants a little modernisation but nothing much and has exterior space so hard to find in Spanish Townhouses.
There is a hallway that separates the three double bedrooms from the living areas and a generous size kitchen with room for dining.
If purchased for investment purposes then expect a monthly rental of between 350-400€
Here are six great reasons to live in Salinas, Alicante, Spain:
- Tranquil Lifestyle: Salinas offers a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities. The village is nestled amidst beautiful countryside and provides a slower pace of life, perfect for those seeking a relaxed and idyllic environment.
- Natural Surroundings: Salinas is situated in a picturesque setting surrounded by stunning natural landscapes. The area is known for its rolling hills, almond groves, and expansive olive orchards. It's an ideal location for nature lovers, with ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and exploring the countryside.
- Authentic Spanish Culture: Living in Salinas allows you to experience authentic Spanish culture. The village preserves its traditional charm, and you can immerse yourself in local customs, festivals, and gastronomy. The warm and welcoming locals contribute to the sense of community, making it a great place to build lasting connections.
- Proximity to the Coast: Although Salinas is a rural village, it enjoys proximity to the beautiful Mediterranean coastline. The popular coastal towns of Santa Pola and Guardamar del Segura are just a short drive away, offering gorgeous sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a range of water sports and recreational activities.
- Accessible Location: Salinas is conveniently located within easy reach of major transport links. The nearby city of Alicante is less than an hour's drive away, offering an international airport, high-speed train connections, and a wide range of amenities, including shopping centers, restaurants, and cultural attractions. This accessibility makes it convenient to travel both within Spain and to other European destinations.
- The town has a Medical Centre, a Pharmacy, a Mini-Market, a Bakery, two Banks, Five Bars, Four restaurants and an ironmonger as well as Public Swimming pools both indoor and outdoor.
Living in Salinas, Alicante, allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds—a peaceful rural setting surrounded by natural beauty while still having access to urban conveniences and the stunning Mediterranean coastline.
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.
- Pounds: 43.331 GBP
- Russian ruble: 43.331 RUB
- Swiss franc: 48.195 CHF
- Chinese yuan: 391.616 CNY
- Dollar: 54.750 USD
- Swedish krona: 570.993 SEK
- The Norwegian crown: 584.142 NOK