Year of construction:
The first point to be made is the important one. This is a two-floor property and the upstairs is to be reformed and will easily accommodate 2 more bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property has been 50% reformed which is the whole of the downstairs but, there has been water damage, not from the roof which is in very good order but from a covered drain, and, subsequently, the doors downstairs need replacing. Other than that it is in walk-in condition and looks lovely with good quality floor tiles throughout.
Garage space is at a premium and this has a four-car garage which gives you an option of creating more accommodation, my choice would be to halve the size and put in a swimming pool, there is also a well-sized patio area.
All in all this property is a spectacular purchase and, if you are in the trade or you can do a lot of the work yourself upstairs then it will not be expensive to create the extra bedrooms and bathroom. The street is cobbled and very tranquil and the neighbours are typical of a small town, very welcoming and friendly.
Here are six great reasons to live in Salinas, Alicante, Spain:
- Tranquil Lifestyle: Salinas offers a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities. The village is nestled amidst beautiful countryside and provides a slower pace of life, perfect for those seeking a relaxed and idyllic environment.
- Natural Surroundings: Salinas is situated in a picturesque setting surrounded by stunning natural landscapes. The area is known for its rolling hills, almond groves, and expansive olive orchards. It's an ideal location for nature lovers, with ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and exploring the countryside.
- Authentic Spanish Culture: Living in Salinas allows you to experience authentic Spanish culture. The village preserves its traditional charm, and you can immerse yourself in local customs, festivals, and gastronomy. The warm and welcoming locals contribute to the sense of community, making it a great place to build lasting connections.
- Proximity to the Coast: Although Salinas is a rural village, it enjoys proximity to the beautiful Mediterranean coastline. The popular coastal towns of Santa Pola and Guardamar del Segura are just a short drive away, offering gorgeous sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a range of water sports and recreational activities.
- Accessible Location: Salinas is conveniently located within easy reach of major transport links. The nearby city of Alicante is less than an hour's drive away, offering an international airport, high-speed train connections, and a wide range of amenities, including shopping centers, restaurants, and cultural attractions. This accessibility makes it convenient to travel both within Spain and to other European destinations.
- The town has a Medical Centre, a Pharmacy, a Mini-Market, a Bakery, two Banks, Five Bars, Four restaurants and an ironmonger as well as Public Swimming pools both indoor and outdoor.
Living in Salinas, Alicante, allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds—a peaceful rural setting surrounded by natural beauty while still having access to urban conveniences and the stunning Mediterranean coastline.
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.
- Pounds: 43.357 GBP
- Russian ruble: 43.357 RUB
- Swiss franc: 48.140 CHF
- Chinese yuan: 388.475 CNY
- Dollar: 53.175 USD
- Swedish krona: 596.300 SEK
- The Norwegian crown: 576.350 NOK